TICKETS ON-SALE NOW!
Support General Aviation in Alaska and have a chance to win a Carbon Cub FX3!
Tickets can only be purchased over the phone, in-person, or at a kiosk. Kiosk locations coming soon!
1 Ticket = $65
5 Tickets = $300 (save $25!)
10 Tickets = $550 (save $100!)
Grand Prize: CubCrafters Carbon Cub FX-3
We are thrilled to partner with CubCrafters for the 2022 Alaska Airmen's Association Bush Plane Raffle! Over the next nine months, CubCrafters and young members of the Alaska Airmen's Association NextGen Club will be building a Carbon Cub FX-3 from scratch.
This is the first time we have ventured into the realm of experimental aircraft, and we couldn't be more excited to be collaborating with the leading manufacturer of the modern Super Cub.
This year's raffle plane is all about showcasing how your ticket purchase impacts general aviation in Alaska. All proceeds from the raffle fund the majority of our annual operations, including: maintaining access to the places you love to fly, improving safety infrastructure, building your aviation community, and inspiring young people to pursue our way of flight. We hope you'll consider donating.
Additional opportunities to win!
- 14,000 tickets available
- One for $65, Five for $300, & 10 for $550
- Winner announced during the Great Alaska Aviation Gathering on May 8th of 2022 (winner need not be present)
- Regular updates posted on social media
Raffle Terms and Conditions
- No more than 14,000 tickets will be sold for The Alaska Airmen’s Association (“the Association”) raffle.
- There is no limit to how many tickets may be purchased by one person. Board and staff members of the Association are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Presence is not required to win.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to enter the raffle so long as your jurisdiction allows it.
- Odds of winning are dependent on total tickets purchased, total tickets sold, and number of prizes awarded.
- Limit of one prize per ticket.
- Winning ticket holders agree to unrestricted use by the Association of the winner’s name and address information, and any photo or video images of the winner to promote activities of the Association.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- The individual(s) named on the winning ticket will be responsible for payment of all required tax withholdings and completion of all required regulatory paperwork before assuming ownership and taking possession of a prize.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable to award at the time of the drawing the Association will, at its sole discretion, reschedule the drawing or award date, or schedule a date to award the cash equivalent of its contracted cost to purchase the prize from the vendor supplying the prize to the Association.
- In the event a winner is unable to take possession of a prize under these terms within 45 days of the date the winning ticket was drawn, the winner will automatically forfeit the prize without refund or other compensation unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing between the winner and the Association before expiration of the stated time limit for taking possession.
- If a prize is forfeited, all tickets not drawn in the previous drawing will automatically be entered into new drawings as needed to determine a new winner.
- At the drawing, the 1st ticket drawn will be for the grand prize, the 2nd ticket drawn will be for the 2nd place prize etc. After 10 tickets have been drawn, we will announce the winners of each prize in reverse order, starting with the 10th place prize and ending by announcing the 1st place prize winner last.
- Specific prize information and announcement of any additional or rescheduled drawing dates will be posted online at www.alaskaairmen.org.
- All prizes will be awarded on May 8th, 2022 at the Alaska State Fairgrounds in Palmer, Alaska.