- Saturday August 28th
- Meet at 5HO airport in Hope, AK around 12 PM
- Open to members and prospective members
The Alaska Airmen’s Association is excited to announce “Members’ Fly-Outs”!
We are arranging regular fly-outs, so AAA members can meet new friends, fly together to awesome places, and do fun things. These outings will be about getting together, enjoying beautiful places, and eating good food.
Our first sortie will be to 5HO (Hope, AK) on Saturday, August 28th. We’ll aim to meet and walk (bike, scooter, or OneWheel) to the Creekbend Cafe for a meal, explore the small town, and we may hike the Gull Rock trail.
Members are encouraged to bring a friend or two along.
Hope Airport details
- Runway: 2040 x 60 feet, gravel, not monitored
- No fuel
- ~20 air miles from Anchorage
- CTAF: 122.9
- Click here to find 5HO on SkyVector