We are looking for several friendly, well-organized, and self-starting individuals to perform a variety of administrative and operational tasks. Duties of the positions include managing day-to-day operations, producing creative content, performing basic website maintenance, and providing support to FLY8MA management.
This is an internship with possibility of a career position at FLY8MA after 12 months.
You will be compensated for the internship either in flight training / flight time or combination stipend and flight training.
Given the diversity in skills we need at this time, we simply ask you to apply and list what skills are relevant to you and where you feel you would best fit.
Please include in your resume all relevant skills and your proficiency level with each.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office (Competency in Word and Excel)
- Google Suite (Competency in Gmail, Docs, and Sheets)
- Social Media (Profile Management)
- Flight Instruction (Ground or Flight Instructor)
- WordPress / Dropbox
- Mechanical background (tasks such as aircraft maintenance, welding, construction, etc)
- Adobe Products (Acrobat, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects, and Lightroom)
Example Job Responsibilities
- Manage multiple email accounts and a dedicated office phoneline. Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email and provide customer support services. Provide guidance and feedback as needed.
- Create website content such as articles and quizzes. Assist with proofreading website course development and review.
- Manage multiple social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Create engaging content, interact with customers and followers.
- Build customer relations. Check in with students and reach out to previous students to gather course feedback.
- Work on FLY8MA projects, including course content creation, video editing, photo editing, and SEO blog posts.
- Work is hybrid office/remote. You will be working several days per week in our office and several days per week from home.