Part 121 Airline Flight Attendant
Sterling Airways dba Aleutian Airways is led by respected and successful long time aviation professionals with strong financial backing. We seek an experienced Flight Attendant who wants to grow in and add excitement to their career. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in Alaska in an aviation culture of respect, fun, and professionalism. We are setting a new standard in aviation with our guiding principles of safety, reliability, passion, professional excellence, integrity, and respect.
- Must CURRENTLY live in Anchorage, AK area or within 1 hour driving commute
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and Passport. Must be 21 years of age
- Physical ability to perform all required job duties
- Ability to work any day, any shift without specific limitations
- Prior 121 Flight Attendant Experience in Saab 2000 preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- ANC base. Current schedule – home every night
- Scheduled for max of 18 days of work a month
- Top pay with a stable and rapidly growing company that offers career growth
- Get in on the ground floor, enjoy the excitement, challenge, and rewards
- Love who you work with! We have a positive, fun, and professional culture with respect and the most experienced and knowledgeable Team Members
- Generous employee HDHP Medical insurance package, dental, vision and supplemental benefits, company contribution to HSA, attractive PTO plan, 401K program, MYIDTravel benefits.
- Performs all regulatory and assigned cabin duties with constant attention to guests while providing a safe and comfortable onboard experience.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures and the use of all emergency equipment on board the aircraft; operates all emergency exits and aircraft equipment using all the necessary movements and force up to and including 50 pounds.
- Provides food and beverages to passengers, which may require pushing and pulling moveable carts weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Assists passengers in managing carry-on baggage. Maintains a neat and orderly cabin environment.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by working with other Crewmembers to meet all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- Performs inflight sales (when applicable), services, and promotional duties as assigned.
- Assists other Customer Service staff as needed with passenger handling or other duties.
- Maintains reliable, prompt and regular attendance according to Company procedures and practices.
- Presents a professional image, both in conduct and in appearance, including adherence to the Company uniform dress code.
- Successful completion of FAA-approved training program at a Company designated location.
- Maintains Flight Attendant qualifications by successfully completing all Company-required training.
- Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
Starting pay is $36.31 per hour with 70 hour a month guarantee. This is $31,500 per year. Additional pay opportunities with more hours of work each month.