The Alaska Airmen's Association is a nonprofit organization located at LakeHood, the busiest seaplane base in the world. Our mission is to help "protect, preserve, promote general aviation in Alaska."
Operation Coordinator Duties:
We are looking for someone full-time who is ambitious, personable, productive, insightful, and is a team player. Duties include:
- Youth outreach through event planning and administering our scholarship program
- Marketing the association through social media, e-newsletters, and more
- Assist in planning our annual trade show, the Great Alaska Aviation Gathering
- Represent the Association in a positive and professional manner
- Greet members, sell raffle tickets, and chat about aviation
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Great Computer Skills including Microsoft office, social media platforms, G-mail, etc.
- WordPress and basic graphic design a big plus!
- Creative problem solving skills and a can-do attitude
- A passion for aviation and a desire to share that passion with others
- 4 year degree not required but preferred
- $20-24/hour DOE full-time position with benefits
How to apply?
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org