FLY INTO THE GATHERING
Fly into the airport, stay for the day, and fly out.
- Navigate to Warren "Bud" Woods Palmer Municipal Airport (PAAQ)
- Check back here in Spring 2023 for Temporary Air Traffic Control details and landing procedures.
Fly into the airport, camp for FREE Friday and/or Saturday night, and fly out Sunday.
- Reserve a campsite (space is limited, registration is required, FREE).**REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SPRING 2023**
- Read the camping information below.
Register for the Show and Shine and fly into the Fairgrounds.
Check back here in Spring of 2023 for details. See info on the 2022 Show and Shine here.
CAMP WITH YOUR AIRCRAFT
Fly into the airport, camp Friday and/or Saturday night, and fly out Sunday.
- Reserve a campsite (space is limited, and registration is required). **REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SPRING 2023**
Aircraft camping information
- 25 aircraft spots available
- Pre-registration is required (button above)
- You must bring your own tie-down rope and anchor system. You will not be allowed to camp without tie-downs and anchors. Anchor examples can be found here.
- The camping surface is dirt and grass.
- One week before the event we will notify campers to determine if the weather will allow camping.
- Campfires are authorized in provided, fire-marshal-approved pits only. Bring your own firewood.
- Pets are not allowed.
- A dumpster is available on-site.
- Port-o-potties provided (no restrooms)
- No access to water.
- Shuttles into Palmer and the Fairgrounds run throughout the day Saturday and Sunday until 6 PM. There are no shuttles on Friday.